Euphoria Cloud PBX Overview
The better, simpler, more affordable business phone system.
The biggest problem with installing a traditional business phone system? That closet-full of equipment you’ll need to lease, install and maintain. With Euphoria PBX you won’t need any of that, and you’ll get a phone system that’s advanced, flexible and reliable. A cost effective solution ready to go in less than 72hrs.
- You don’t need any equipment – we’re in the cloud, remember?
- You have a single point of contact for all your telecoms requirements
- Free inter-branch calling within South Africa
- You can be set up with Euphoria Cloud PBX in minutes, literally!
- There’s no contract to sign. Stay with us because you want to – not because you have to
- Most businesses save between 30% and 50% over traditional business phone system costs
How does Euphoria Cloud PBX work?
Euphoria Cloud PBX is a complete business phone service utilizing VoIP technology. In other words, your phone service and PBX functionality is delivered over the internet. We maintain the equipment. We host the service. We make the upgrades. You just use your phones like you normally would. To your customers, it’s business as usual. Whether they’re calling your main office, leaving a voice message, being transferred across the country, or speaking to someone working from home, it all happens seamlessly. Whether you have one office, or a hundred.
How is Cloud PBX different? Here’s a quick rundown.
Why Euphoria Cloud PBX?
- A Cloud PBX makes your phone system better.
- Euphoria makes managing your phone system easier.
- At Euphoria, we own our technology – rather than leasing it, like most companies do.
- This means we can react quickly and provide constant upgrades to our services.
- We’re real people around here, we don’t speak in techno-babble (unless you do first),
and we know how to get your problems solved fast.
- The price we quote is what you pay. We want you to be our customer for life, so we treat you like you’re somebody special.
- We look after our customers. When you need help, you’ll be talking to highly trained staff.