Euphoria Network Routers
Billion BiPac-7402GX - R1650 excl VAT
- Dual WAN interfaces for ADSL2+ and 3G connections
- Auto fail-over feature to ensure an always-on connection
- High-speed Internet access with ADSL2/2+; backward compatible with ADSL
- USB 2.0 port for plugging a 3G/HSDPA modem as backup (Available from your service provider)
- 802.11g wireless AP with WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK support
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup feature makes setting up a secure network quick and easy
- Supports 16 IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) tunnels
- SOHO firewall security with DoS prevention and SPI
- Secured VPN with powerful DES/3DES/AES
- Quality of Service control
- Syslog monitoring
- Supports IPTV applications *(Note 4)
- Ideal for: home users, office users, event or meeting organizers
Netgear DG834 ADSL Router - R795 excl VAT
- Static and Dynamic Routing with TCP/IP, VPN pass-through (IPSec, L2TP, PPTP), NAT, UDP, RIP, PPPoE, PPPoA, Classical IP, DNS, DHCP (client & server)
- Works with most Internet applications including: Quake®, Half-Life®, StarCraft, Unreal Tournament®, ICQ®, AOL® Instant Messenger™, Microsoft Messenger®, NetMeeting®, RealPlayer®, Windows Media Player™, Net2Phone®, Dialpad
- LAN Ports: Four (4) 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing, Auto Uplink™ RJ-45 ports (one Cat 5 UTP cable included), 802.11g access point and Super G
- WAN Port: ADSL RJ-11, T1.413, G.DMT,G.Lite, ITU Annex A; Annex B version is DG834GTB
- Wireless speeds: 1, 2, 5.5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, and 54 Mbps Super G (auto-rate capable)
- Modulation Type: OFDM with BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
- Frequency: 2.412 ~ 2.462 GHz (US), 2.412 ~ 2.472 GHz (Europe ETSI), 2.457 ~ 2.462 GHz (Spain), 2.457 ~ 2.472 GHz (France)
- Antenna: 2 dBi
- Standards Capability: 802.11g
- Non-Standard Capability: Super G
- Firewall: Stateful Packet Inspection, Intrusion logging and Reporting, Denial of Service protection
- VPN Functionality: NAT traversal (VPN pass-through) for IPSec, PPTP and L2TP VPNs
- Mode of Operation: Network Address Translation (NAT), static routing IP Address Assignment: Static IP address assignment, internal DHCP server on LAN, DHCP client on WAN
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, Disable Access Point, Hide SSID
- Administration Interface: web graphic user interface with protected user name and password, remotely accessible from designated IP addresses.
- Graphical user interface is available in English, French, German and Italian
Mikrotik RB750 Router - R750 excl VAT
This low cost Mikrotik Routerboard 750 comes complete with molded plastic case and power supply. It makes a fantastic 5 port 10/100 switch and/or router. Fully managed with SPI firewall and vpn support. All ethernet ports are fully independent and support 802.1q vlans, and advanced routing protocols including RIPv2 and OSPF. Management from GUI or CLI with access through web, telnet, or ssh.
This Linux based device makes an excellent switch/router/firewall device for a SOHO environment. Includes a power supply. Can also be powered on eth1 by passive POE from 10 to 28 vdc (midspan device - power on unused pairs).
- Capacity for 30 simultaneous calls with fail over
- CPU Atheros AR7240 400MHz CPU
- Memory 32MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
- Boot loader RouterBOOT
- Data storage 64MB onboard NAND memory chip
- Ethernet ports Five 10/100 ethernet ports (with switch chip)
- MiniPCI slot none
- Extras Reset switch, Beeper
- Serial port no serial port
- LEDs Power, NAND activity, 5 Ethernet LEDs
- Power over Ethernet: 9..28V DC (except power over datalines).
- Power jack: 9..28V DC
- Power Consumption Up to 3W
- Temperature Operational: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Humidity Operational: 70% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Currently supported OS RouterOS 3.x, Level4 license included
ViBE P2PB-203 Bridge Appliance - R5500 excl VAT
The P2PB range are used for the client end to establish tunnels to the head end users. These are great for integrating into a network that has already been setup and are also easy to use in a new installation. The capacity is designed for use where the client end requires up to 200 concurrent calls.
- Capacity for up to 200 simultaneous active calls.
- Near instantaneous fail-over to a second server without losing calls in progress.
- Dynamic routing via BGP or OSPF for automatic injection of ViBE customer routes in to the backbone network.
- Create VPNs between sets of customer CPE devices.
- 3 Ethernet interfaces to support varied network topographies.
- 802.11q VLAN tag support.
- Transparent bridging between interfaces and/or VLANs.
- Full firewall and NAT capability.
- Source or ToS based policy routing.
- Traffic monitoring via SNMP.
- ViBE status monitoring including calls in progress and network quality.
- User-friendly web based configuration.